OutboxSMS allows you to send and receive SMS text messages by email. So, time sensitive messages can be sent direct from the desktop using standard email programs such as Outlook. Ideal for sending time sensitive information to clients and mobile company workers. SMS messages from clients and workers can be received by OutboxSMS. The received messages are converted into email messages and sent to the recipient’s inbox.
OutboxSMS connects to the company in-house email server (or ISP hosted mail server), retrieves the message and sends it to a mobile phone directly across the 3G network.
- Send 1440 SMS messages per hour
- Email Server Interface
- Programmers API
- Delivery Receipts
- Pager Transmitter Interface
- Spreadsheet Bulk Send
- Web Management Interface
- Cluster Multiple Units
- Email to SMS and SMS to Email
- Web Browser Maintenance Screens
- 2 Way Messaging: Email to SMS, SMS Reply to Email
- 2 Channel System.
- Generates Call Detail Reports (CDR).
- SMS To/From Text Email Conversion.
- MS ExcelTM spreadsheet (CSV) message/contacts import
- SOAP / COM / Web Services API.
- Configurable Message Routing Tables.
- HTML Or Text Email To SMS Conversion.
- White And Black List of Email Addresses and Mobile Numbers.
- Supports Standard SMTP, IMAP And POP3 Email Protocols
- Interoperates With Microsoft Exchange Server
- Supports ISP Based Email Servers.
- Group OutboxSMS Units To Increase Message Throughput
- 2 channel system
- 19” 1U rackmount systems
- Dimensions 483mm(w) x 44mm(h) x 378mm(d)
- Weight 8.4kg
- Operating temperature: -20degC to +70degC
- Quad Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, UMTS / 3G 850/900/1700/2100MHz
- RF Connection SMA 50ohm impedance
- Output RF Power:
- Class 4 nominal 2W peak (+37dBm) into 50 ohm @ GSM 850/900MHz
- Class 1 nominal 1W peak (+30dBm) into 50 ohm @ GSM 1800/1900MHz
- Receiver sensitivity:
- -107dBm typical @ GSM850/900MHz
- -107dBm typical @ GSM1800/1900MHz
- Network 1Gigabit RJ45 · Appliance mounted R/A antenna
- Optional wall mounted pole antenna
- Mail Protocols: IMAP, SMTP and POP3, IMAPS, SMTPS, POP3S
- Power 110V-250V 34W
- Max number of users: Unlimited
- Message throughput: 60 messages per minute.
- Text based CDR, activity and error logging
- Built-in log rotation · GUI and browser management screen
- Black or white list email addresses
- Route by ‘To’ address or ‘Subject’ line
- Reply to SMS routing
- SMS route by token to email address
- GSM/3G Channel route to email address
- TAP Pager output to paging transmitters
- Smart email ISO8859-1, UTF-8 character translation to GSM
- Cluster up to 4 OutboxSMS to load balance and failover
OutboxSMS Enterprise Brochure
OutboxSMS Enterprise Manual v2.20
OutboxSMS HTTP API Manual
OutboxSMS API Manual